Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Beginning the Day




We start the day off every morning with a good morning song on the bus. Mr. Graham used to sing a song on the bus every morning on the bus. He used to purposely sing the song in a terrible voice. Every morning we initiate a new member by making them sing the song in the morning in their worst voice. Afterwards we share in a morning prayer. What you are seeing is what we do next. Mrs. Davis reads daily riddles. The answers to these riddles are in the tour and activities of the day. This encourages students to pay close attention to everything they see and hear.

The riddles for today are:

1. Scarlett, Ruby, Crimson and Rouge search me, find me, and present me.

2. Strong, sinuous,sure, snorting, sprawling, threatening a cure, black and gold truth be told. What am I?

3. Justice for one is not justice for all. We sat, we cried, we ultimately died. Four of us for all of you, who are we?

4. White and brown by the millions I'm found. Simple and unassuming by the dozen. They used me, picked me and certain death follows me. Try me and more grown you will be. Who am I?

Now for all you followers not with us. Sign in, and keep up with this blog. Let's see if you can answer these riddles. If you do, write back.

No comments:

Post a Comment