Monday, March 28, 2011

Student of the Day



One of our students of the day is Noah Johnson. He is a 15 year old freshman from Vallejo High School, and one of the youngest members on the tour. This young man is a member of the Junior Varsity Basketball with a 3.1 GPA. I have known Noah for aproximately 3 years. He joined the Keystone Leadership Program last year with his sister. He has participated in Comunity Service programs such as the Feed the Hungry Program and Food Pantry Program at Friendship Missionary Baptist Church, as well as being my right hand man. Noah is a rare young man with a bright future. The thing that impresses me the most about this young man is his consistency. Noah comes in my office every day around 7:15am. I enjoy our conversations. Noah stay the way you are and there is no doubt in my mind that you will achieve whatever you strive for.

No comments:

Post a Comment