Saturday, April 2, 2011

Riddles for the Day



The Riddles for today are:

I travel far and wide, saying "the Spirit calls me and I must go"; enslaved yet free, men always trying to tell me what I must be-strong and proud all the time shouting, " Ain't I a woman?!" Who am I?

George, George, George, George, 10,000 saying yes mam and no sir. I organized and earned greater pay. The first of my kind even to this day. Who am I?

I say Jesus is the center of my life. Riding at night clothed in white armor. A father, a friend, a terrorist too. I was so right I called myself a knight. Who am I?

Canary, Amber, Topaz and Saffron, all in a category yet a different story. I'm easy to find just use your mind and bring a sample to me.

These are today's riddles. Even though you weren't on the tour, try to answer them and give us your response.

2 comments: